HOMELY Sportswear (HMY) can be started for your team. Please contact our office to get your team into the art schedule as quickly as possible.
- Your artwork should be created in a vector-based software program, such as Adobe Illustrator or Macromedia Freehand, and then saved to one of our supported formats (.eps, .cdr, .ai, .fh). Vector art is made from a series of mathematical curves and is the key for printing because vector-based images can be scaled indefinitely without degrading. Your vector logo will be printed with maximum precision even when resized. A low-resolution raster graphic would blur excessively if it were enlarged. Most logos are created as vector files. Logos taken from websites, business card images or faxed logos are low resolution and are not suitable for printing. Please save vector art files in .AI or .EPS format in Illustrator CS6 or lower. Files may be submitted via email, provided the file size per email does not exceed 10MB. Please reference your team name in the subject line of each email.
- Vector logos can be scaled indefinitely without degrading. Non-vector artwork is identifiable if the file you have ends in .JPEG, .GIF, .BMP. All logos to be used in your design must be submitted in vector format. Logos that are not vector (i.e., JPEG, GIF, TIFF, or PSD files) can be converted by our artists. Logos may be submitted electronically via email.
- If you can’t get your logos in vector format, please make sure the images are of high resolution: 300 dpi in scale, 1:1 (.pdf, .jpg, .tif).
- Pantone numbers are preferred when specifying colors, but you are welcome to send a color sample if you desire an exact match and no Pantone color is available. Color matching may require additional delivery time for your order. Please note that colors that appear on your screen may look very different when printed on fabric. In order to determine an exact color, you may find access to a Pantone chart.
If you provide your own artwork, please follow the guidelines below.
- You are responsible for requesting art proofs for ALL items you are planning to order. Orders containing items that do not have an approved art proof will be delayed in delivery.
- You or your graphic designer must provide all artwork, logos and designs to us. Homely.com.hk will not create or alter designs in any way.
- We only allow you to scale your images to 100%, if the images are scaled above 100% the quality of the printed graphics would be compromised. ?Homely.com.hk is not responsible for artwork sent that is poor quality.
- Those submitting artwork to Homley.com.hk must obtain permission and approval from owners of the original art (e.g. corporate logos, original artwork, and copyrighted artwork).
- Image area is limited depending on the garment design chosen.
- Our printing process is CMYK. This process allows you to have as many colors as you like in your image. However, we cannot guarantee an exact match of a Pantone spot color with CMYK printing.
- Images will be transferred to the garment by a process called sublimation. This gas-dye process does not texture the garment?s surface and allows the fabric to maintain breathability.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Homely.com.hk cannot accept returns on semi-custom items.
- For best results, artwork should be?created in a?vector format using a program like Illustrator or Freehand and then saved to one of our supported formats (png, or jpg).
- Please use high resolution graphics (150dpi at the correct printing size). For example, if you want the image to be printed at 5 inch x 5 inch, please make it 5 inch x 5 inch at 150 dpi. In the case of JPGs, please make sure that as little compression as possible is used.
- Files must be an exact representation of what will be printed on the garment. This means all elements are of correct size, placement, proportion & color.
- Please provide the font file if necessary
- If the terms above make your head spin, you will need to work with a graphic designer who can create digital print-ready art for production. or college students majoring in design are good choices as well.
- If you work for a corporation, go to your marketing department and ask for help. They often work with printers or ad agencies and will be able to point you in the right direction.
- Do not use low resolution web graphics.These low-resolution files are not suitable for printing. Talk with a designer about creating print quality digital files.
If you have access to a design program such as Photoshop and are comfortable using it. We recommend more complex designs be done as a single piece of artwork in your preferred design program of choice.